The State Council has issued a Corporate Regulation relating to Hire of the RAAF Memorial Centre. The Regulation is hereunder;
Royal Australian Air Force Association
Tasmania Division (Inc.)
No 2 of 2013
HIRE OF MEMORIAL CENTRE
Purpose: To outline the policy regarding the hire of the RAAF Memorial Centre Hobart
by members of the Associations and other approved persons.
1. The RAAF Memorial Centre is available for use by members and other
outside Service related organisations. The policy governing the hire of the premises is hereunder.
2. All applications to hire the Memorial Centre shall be made on the form prescribed, and lodged
with the Divisional office. The State Executive will determine the cost of the hire.
Applications for the hire of the Centre may be approved by:
a. The State Secretary
b. The State Treasurer, or
c. In their absence, by a member of the State Executive
3. The State Secretary is to maintain a register of all
bookings to ensure no conflict occurs and proper accounting records of the income are maintained
4. Once approval for the hire has been given, the hiring fee is to be paid to the
Association before the date of the proposed activity. All hirers will be briefed on the OH&S provisions relating to use of the Memorial Centre and shall sign the copy of the briefing form to the effect they understand and will comply with the
OH&S provisions applicable.
5. A members or person hiring the Memorial Centre shall be provided with access to the building on either the day of hiring or the last working
day before the date of the hire. The State Secretary, or in his absence the State Treasurer, is responsible to arrange for access, key issue and return. The responsible member is to have cognisance of building security issues in all cases of hire.
6. The hirer (s ) is/ are to ensure the Centre is left in a clean and tidy condition and shall be restricted to those Rooms or areas of the Memorial Centre designated in
the Application to Hire. In the event the premises are not left in a satisfactory state of cleanliness, the hirer will be charged for the necessary cleaning to be undertaken by the Memorial Centre Cleaner.
Note: The current hiring charges are annexed hereto
Re-confirmed 06 Jun 14
All Corporate Regulations are reviwed each year by the State Executive and either confirmed or amended.